About the Position:
The Senior Consultant works with the Solution Architect, Engagement Manager, customers and partners to implement MuleSoft’s AnyPoint platform to solve mission-critical business challenges. A Senior Consultant delivers successful projects by providing skilled technical consulting and custom training.
This individual must be able to provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and referenceable customer projects. The Senior Consultant assists customers in translating business requirements into technical requirements. In addition, this individual has the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost-effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements and that provide demonstrable returns the customer. These skills include the ability to define, influence, and communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously in order to ensure the successful implementation of MuleSoft technology.
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field.Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with customers in MuleSoft’s ability to meet their business requirements
- Lead small development teams in multi-phase, heterogeneous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions
- Work closely with other internal functions providing feedback on future product requirements
- Provide mentorship on advanced MuleSoft technical capabilities
- Influence the MuleSoft Professional Services team and contribute to its success
- 3+ years implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals
- 2+ years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience using JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting and describing complex technical subjects
- Ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
- Experience designing appropriate load and performance test plans, goals, objectives, execution, with tuning acumen.
- Development experience with various on-premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), commerce, HR (WorkDay, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
- Travel up to 80% of the time (can be higher or lower depending upon customer requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Integration experience with MuleSoft or other related products including, Akana, Apigee, Dell Boomi, IBM, Oracle, Tibco, SoftwareAG, Informatica etc
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration
MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded company on a mission to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. $593B is spent each year connecting applications, data, and devices, and the challenge is growing dramatically with the explosion of cloud, big data, mobile and the Internet of Things.
We're "productizing" integration -- making it as easy to connect systems and companies as it is to connect with friends on Facebook. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud, and our growth continues to accelerate. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others.
We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. MuleSoft is recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company and 2015 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams and have the track record to prove it, visit us at www.mulesoft.com/careers and check out our openings in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Singapore, London, and more.
Salary range: £60,000 - £90,000 OTE per annum
Closing date for applications is 30th October 2016.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or to any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
Back to top