Sales Director UK&I, Public Sector and Government
About the Position:
This position reports into the EMEA VP of Sales and will be accountable for driving revenue growth, building a high-performance sales organization and developing a highly productive partner network. The successful candidate is a natural leader who loves to sell and has a talent for nurturing customer relationships.
If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading and mentoring a team and collaborating cross functionally with every area of the organization, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
This role is part of the Sales leadership team for MuleSoft and involves a “total ownership” of all sales aspects of the business for the region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial leader, then this is a game changing ground floor opportunity.
- Continue to build a world-class organization through diligent recruiting activities, hiring and managing a complete team of Account Executives and Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants
- Lead the sales team, including personally driving enterprise sales deals, to contribute significantly towards MuleSoft’s worldwide target bookings
- Develop and report sales revenue forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis, based on visibility into direct and partner pipeline
- Develop and execute an account management plan, aimed at ensuring 100% customer satisfaction/renewals
- Work with MuleSoft functional teams, including marketing, support, services, and engineering to drive sales, support and product development strategy based on market needs
- Strong experience, both as a sales manager and individual sales representative within the technology industry
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of metrics driven sales models
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Effective in customer facing and live engagements
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of driving and closing large, complex sales through fast sales cycles
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Ability to understand, articulate and lead complex sales processes
- Superior cognitive skills
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- Experience building and/or leveraging indirect/channel sales model is desired
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top