Sales Director, Emerging Markets
About The Position:
MuleSoft’s Sales Director, Emerging Markets, reports to the Vice President of EMEA and will be challenged with driving revenue growth, building a high-performance sales organization, and developing a highly productive partner network. The successful candidate is a natural leader who loves to sell and has a talent for nurturing customer relationships. If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading and mentoring a team, and collaborating cross functionally with every area of the organization, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This role is part of the leadership team in EMEA for MuleSoft and involves a total ownership of all sales aspects of the business for the region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial leader, this is a game changing ground floor opportunity.
- Continue to build a world class organization through diligent recruiting activities, hiring and managing a complete team of Account Executives within the first 90 days.
- Lead the sales team, including personally driving enterprise sales deals, to contribute significantly towards MuleSoft’s worldwide target bookings.
- Develop & report sales revenue forecasts on a monthly & quarterly basis, based on visibility into direct and partner pipeline.
- Develop and execute an account management plan within the first 90 days, aimed at ensuring 100% customer satisfaction/renewals.
- Work with MuleSoft functional teams, including Marketing, Support, Services, and Engineering, to drive sales, support, & product development strategy based on market needs.
- Strong current experience, both as an sales manager and individual sales representative within the technology industry
- Experience in working within Emerging Markets which includes Middle East, Africa and ideally Southern Europe
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of metrics driven sales models
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Effective in customer facing and live engagements
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of driving and closing large, complex sales through fast sales cycles
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles
- Ability to understand, articulate and lead complex sales processes
- Superior cognitive skills
- Experience building and/or leveraging indirect/channel sales model is desired
- Successful start-up experience, demonstrating his/her contributions to the successful growth of that start-up through to acquisition or IPO is desired
- Able to travel across the region regularly is essential
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private medical
- Pension, child care vouchers, EAP and income protection benefits
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company week long MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top