Regional Services Manager, South
Located in our Atlanta office, the Regional Services Practice Manager, South will be the go-to business leader accountable for all aspects of Professional Services including services delivery of customer engagements, methodology development, practice building, and operations.
Reporting directly to the Regional Services Director, South, you will be truly passionate about getting your hands dirty and delivering meaningful, lasting customer business outcomes on time and on budget. You will embody a thought leadership and evangelist mentality to help our customers see the enormous value in our talent and methodologies our Services team brings to them. At the same time, you will continue building our world class consulting team through recruiting efforts, and advise on consulting career development areas.
You will be a key member of the cross-functional leadership team in the South region for MuleSoft. Collaboration and alignment across Sales, Customer Success, Pre-Sales, and Product teams will be integral to your success.
What you’ll achieve:
- Internalize MuleSoft’s outcome-based sales and delivery methodology
- Build a services business plan for the region and actively represent services in the broader cross-functional plan
- Establish and start executing a hiring strategy to grow the team
- Execute on the business plan, driving accountability within and across functions
- Actively participate in success execution as a mentor, coach and executive sponsor
- Drive successful delivery of engagements as measured by customer satisfaction (CSAT) score
- Refine consultant career paths and advise an inherited large team of seasoned constants on their growth trajectory
- Build executive relationships and proactively manage customer outcomes, escalations, and overruns
- Collaborate with other teams to transform and drive to the next level the outcome-based delivery methodology
- Harvest lessons learned and ensure that best practices are documented and shared within and beyond the team while also contributing to methodology and other areas of the practice
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strategic business leadership, demonstrating the importance of leading by example by being both player and coach
- The ability to be extremely collaborative and has ability to gain trust across internal and external functional leaders
- Been an experienced Professional Services leader and a subject matter expert in managing a practice
- Extremely strong consulting background in a top tier system integrator firm or high growth enterprise software vendor
- Prior hands-on consulting experience in the integration or middleware space preferred
- Operational excellence when it comes to bookings and utilization forecast, contract terms, etc.
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple yet comprehensive way to non-technical and technical professionals alike
- Foresight to anticipate approaching growing pains and wisdom to build your own vision for what this role should evolve into as MuleSoft experiences explosive growth
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top