Regional Services Director, Sydney
The Regional Services Director, Sydney is our go-to business leader, accountable for all aspects of Professional Services including services sales, delivery of customer engagements, practice-building and operations. Reporting to the RVP, Services APAC, you must be excited about getting your hands dirty and delivering meaningful, lasting customer business outcomes on time and on budget.
You will embody a thought leadership and evangelist mentality to ensure our customers see the enormous value in the methodologies that our Services team brings. At the same time, you will take an active part in our recruiting efforts to continue building our world-class consulting team.
As a key member of MuleSoft's cross-functional leadership team, collaboration and alignment across Sales, Customer Success, Pre-Sales and Product teams will be integral to your success.
Goals for your first three months:
- Internalize MuleSoft’s outcome-based sales and delivery methodology
- Build a services business plan for the region and actively represent services in the broader cross-functional plan
- Establish and begin executing a hiring strategy to grow the team
- Execute on the business plan, driving accountability within and across functions
- Actively participate in deal pursuits as a mentor, coach and executive sponsor
- Drive successful delivery of engagements as measured by customer satisfaction (CSAT) score
- Build executive relationships and proactively manage customer outcomes, escalations and overruns
- Manage the quarterly Services P&L metrics: bookings, revenue, utilization and headcount
- Harvest lessons learned and ensure best practices are documented and shared within and beyond the team, while contributing to methodology and other areas of the practice
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a strategic business leader who understands the importance of leading by example and of being both player and coach
- Ability to gain trust across internal and external functional leaders - extremely collaborative
- Experience as a Professional Services leader and a subject matter expert in managing a practice and P&L
- A strong consulting background in a top tier system integrator firm or high growth enterprise software vendor
- Prior hands-on consulting experience in the integration or middleware space preferred
- Operational excellence when it comes to bookings and utilization forecast, contract terms, etc
- Communication skills to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical and technical professionals alike
- Foresight to anticipate approaching growing pains with the wisdom to build a vision for the evolution of this role as MuleSoft experiences explosive growth
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Private family health insurance
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top