Regional Services Director, East Region
About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft Professional Services is to enable our customers to transform their IT operating model by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices.
In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking an exceptionally talented consulting leader to drive and manage the consulting business in the East region.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
About the Position:
Located in our office in New York City, the Regional Director of Services, East will be the go-to business leader accountable for all aspects of Professional Services including services sales, delivery of customer engagements, practice building, and operations. Reporting directly to the VP of Services North America, you will be truly passionate about getting your hands dirty and delivering meaningful, lasting customer business outcomes on time and on budget.
You will embody a thought leadership and evangelist mentality to help our customers see the enormous value in our talent and methodologies our Services team brings to them. At the same time, you will continue building our world class consulting team through recruiting efforts.
You will be a key member of the cross-functional leadership team in the Eastern region for MuleSoft. Collaboration and alignment across Sales, Customer Success, Pre-Sales, and Product teams will be integral to your success.
- Internalize MuleSoft’s outcome-based sales and delivery methodology.
- Build a services business plan for the region and actively represent services in the broader cross-functional plan.
- Establish and start executing a hiring strategy to grow the team.
- Execute on the business plan, driving accountability within and across functions
- Actively participate in deal pursuits as a mentor, coach and executive sponsor
- Drive successful delivery of engagements as measured by customer satisfaction (CSAT) score,
- Build executive relationships and proactively manage customer outcomes, escalations, and overruns.
- Manage to quarterly Services P&L metrics: bookings, revenue, utilization and headcount.
- Harvest lessons learned and ensure that best practices are documented and shared within and beyond the team while also contributing to methodology and other areas of the practice
- A strategic business leader that understands the importance of leading by example, and being a player and a coach
- Extremely collaborative and has ability to gain trust across internal and external functional leaders
- An experienced Professional Services leader and a subject matter expert in managing a practice and P&L.
- Extremely strong consulting background in a top tier system integrator firm or high growth enterprise software vendor
- Prior hands-on consulting experience in the integration or middleware space preferred
- Embodies operational excellence when it comes to bookings and utilization forecast, contract terms, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple yet comprehensive way to non-technical and technical professionals alike
- Has foresight to anticipate approaching growing pains and wisdom to build your own vision for what this role should evolve into as MuleSoft experiences explosive growth
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Gym discounts
- Mac or PC
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top