Regional Sales Director, TOLA
About the Position:
MuleSoft’s Regional Sales Director, TOLA reports to the Regional Vice President of Sales, South Region and will be challenged with driving revenue growth, building a high-performance sales organization and developing a highly productive partner network. The successful candidate is a natural leader who loves to sell and has a talent for nurturing customer relationships.
If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading and mentoring a team, and collaborating cross functionally with every area of the organization, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This role is part of the leadership team in the South region for MuleSoft and involves a “total ownership” of all sales aspects of the business for the region. This is a game changing ground floor opportunity for a world-class entrepreneurial leader.
- Continue to build a world class organization through diligent recruiting activities, hiring and managing a complete team of Account Executives and Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants
- Lead the sales team, including personally driving enterprise sales deals, to contribute significantly towards MuleSoft’s worldwide target bookings
- Develop and report sales revenue forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis, based on visibility into direct and partner pipeline
- Develop and execute an account management plan, aimed at ensuring 100% customer satisfaction/renewals
- Work with MuleSoft functional teams, including marketing, support, services and engineering to drive sales, support and product development strategy based on market needs
- 5-10 years current experience, both as an sales manager and individual sales representative within the technology industry
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of metrics driven sales models
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Effective in customer-facing or live engagements
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of driving and closing large, complex sales through fast sales cycles
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Understands, can articulate & lead complex sales processes executed
- Superior cognitive skills
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic record
- Experience building or leveraging indirect/channel sales model is desired
About our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top