Regional Director, Customer Success
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference at a high-growth, pre-IPO powerhouse while building your career?
Customers are the lifeblood of our company and MuleSoft is looking for strategic, sales-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Directors (CSDs) to engage, retain, and enable Mule’s largest customers to fully utilize the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform. The CSD is ultimately responsible the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of MuleSoft customers.
As a Regional Director for our CSD team, you will be the primary advocate for each customer and teammate, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the expansion of MuleSoft within each customer. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about MuleSoft solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
About The Position:
- Own the ultimate success of MuleSoft’s most strategic customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in MuleSoft and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals
- Drive and execute customer renewals
- 30 days: Learn, be familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- 60 days: Begin to engage your portfolio of customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with MuleSoft and the MuleSoft team supporting them
- 90 days: Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers. Take ownership of the engagement, retention and growth of your customers
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and departmental level
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of MuleSoft solution within customer environment
- Excited about immersing yourself in a customer’s business and connecting the dots between one-off initiatives and a broader strategic vision
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience with MuleSoft
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Demonstrated history of data-enabled decision making and prioritization
- Consistency. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - superior academic performance
- Proven track record of leading seven figure engagements with enterprise customers and a demonstrated ability to guide strategy and deliver outcomes for the customers that resulted in material ACV growth
- Passionate about technology and a natural, credible evangelist experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model is a plus
- Willingness to travel to spend significant time on-site with strategic customers
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded company on a mission to connect the world's applications, data and devices. $593B is spent each year connecting applications, data and devices, and the challenge is growing dramatically with the explosion of cloud, big data, mobile and the Internet of Things.
We're "productizing" integration -- making it as easy to connect systems and companies as it is to connect with friends on Facebook. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud, and our growth continues to accelerate. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others.
We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. MuleSoft is recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company and 2015 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams and have the track record to prove it, visit us at www.mulesoft.com/careers and check out our openings in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Singapore, London, and more.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or to any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top