"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Do you want to join a Talent Team that works hard, interacts directly with members of the executive team daily and plays really well together? Do you like to work in an environment that offers laughs and has the smartest minds in the industry? Do you want to build a team with great people at a pre-IPO powerhouse on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data and devices? Do you want a huge opportunity to develop your career and own hiring for our Buenos Aires office? If so, we are looking for you!
About the Position:
We’re growing fast, and we need a Recruiting Lead who will continue building a high-performing team in a rapidly growing company. We’re after an experienced talent leader who’s ready to dive in and take our hiring strategy to the next level.
The ideal candidate will bring talent acquisition leadership to the Buenos Aires office, setting the local hiring strategy, evangelizing our hiring process, and managing the team responsible for hiring for the region. S/he will become passionate about solving IT’s biggest challenge by engaging with, recruiting and hiring "A players" who jump out of bed every day ready to make an impact in the technology market.
This position is in our Buenos Aires office and will report directly to the VP of Talent in San Francisco.
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model, recruiting procedures/processes, and hiring goals for 2016
- Spend time getting to know your team and complete a full talent assessment of the individuals reporting to you
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers in Buenos Aires and key cross-functional partners in San Francisco, understanding their needs and figuring out how to help them be successful
- Understand the onboarding process including the points of contact with the local and SF-based People Ops team
- Identify areas of strength and weakness in our hiring progress to date and develop a staffing plan to ensure yearly goals are met
- Provide feedback and suggestions on process improvements where necessary
- Develop short and long term goals for your team - individually and as a group - and provide a regular cadence of checking in on progress to these goals
- Present a plan indicating how to increase collaboration with hiring managers, taking into account their inputs and local market needs
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with hiring managers and define a framework or methodology to follow up on pipeline, initiatives, and metrics with them
- Build out our top-of-the-funnel sourcing strategy for the local market
After 90 days:
- Be the go-to resource and thought partner for hiring in Buenos Aires
- Manage your team to success against our yearly headcount goals, upholding the MuleSoft bar
- Conduct ongoing analyses of existing processes, systems and strategies, and work to make meaningful improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Run traditional and guerilla marketing programs to creatively build top of funnel and strong brand awareness in Buenos Aires
- Build a culture and practice of amazing candidate experience and hold the office accountable to delivering on that promise
- Present a framework to provide market data that affects hiring (e.g. trends on compensation and benefits) on a quarterly basis to hiring managers and the executive team
- Experience leading a team of recruiters who are dealing with high volume pipelines in demanding technical sales recruitment environments
- Experience improving and scaling recruiting processes
- Analytical mindset, comfortable using data to back up your decisions
- A passion for providing an excellent candidate experience combined with a knack for managing internal expectations
- Demonstrated experience developing strong working relationships with hiring managers, high level executives, and colleagues
- A positive “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Mastery of applicant tracking systems
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates who care about making a huge impact
- Strong English skills, both oral and written.
- A strong understanding of the local talent market
- Creative, solutions-oriented, out-of-the-box thinker
- Experience handling all aspects of managing a high-performance team
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries + twice yearly market salary revisions
- Pre-IPO Equity
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family
- Healthy Life Benefits
- Cell Phone Bill Refund
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Top quality offices with spacious working space
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Onsite English lessons. Opportunities to travel to our HQ in San Francisco
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top