About the Team:
"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Do you want to join a talent team that works hard, interacts directly with members of the executive team daily and plays really well together? Do you like to work in an environment that offers laughs and has the smartest minds in the industry? Do you want to build a team with great people at a pre-IPO powerhouse on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data and devices? Do you want a huge opportunity to develop your career and own the entire candidate experience? If so, we are looking for you!
About this Position:
At MuleSoft, our mission is to ensure every candidate who walks through our doors leaves loving MuleSoft as much as we do. As our recruiting coordinator, and the face of the company, you will have the opportunity to drive a premier candidate experience, drive process improvements and add value to the talent acquisition function overall by promoting Muley culture and managing team-wide projects.
Our close working relationship with both recruiters and interviewers gives us a unique perspective into the interviewing experience, and you will have an integral role in identifying pain-points and implementing creative and efficient solutions for everyone involved in the process.
- You should be very familiar with scheduling systems (Greenhouse and Google Calendar), the teams that you support (e.g., Recruiter, Hiring Manager and team members) and their specific needs
- We should be calling you our scheduling wizard (i.e., calendar juggling for phone screens, onsite interviews, round tables, room rearrangements, last minute changes/cancellations)
- You should be implementing processes to improve team efficiency and ensure we are running like a well-oiled machine
- You should be supporting or even driving some of our many Talent projects
- Assist with coordination of onsite and offsite recruiting events
- A self-directed problem solver who loves to take initiative and get things done
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgement
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- A passion for teamwork and positively contributing to the success and reputation of MuleSoft
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private medical
- Pension plan and superannuation contribution
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top