Recruiter, Sales, APAC
"The Talent Team has the most important and difficult job in the entire company." - Greg Schott, CEO
Do you want to join a Talent Team that works hard, interacts directly with members of the executive team daily and plays really well together? Do you like to work in an environment that offers laughs and the smartest minds in the industry? Do you want to build a team with great people at a fast-growing company on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data and devices? Do you want a huge opportunity to develop your career and own the entire candidate experience? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re growing fast and we need a Sales Recruiter who will help build a high performing field sales team in our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be able to identify individuals with MuleSoft DNA. You will become passionate about solving IT’s biggest challenge by engaging with, recruiting, and hiring A players who jump out of bed every day ready to make an impact in the technology market.
Goals for your first three months:
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model and recruiting procedures/processes - partly through observing the APAC team and partly through your KickStart experience in San Francisco
- Start to identify and screen suitable candidates for our ongoing sales roles
- Begin to build relationships with your hiring managers and be able to report back analysis of the sales market and your projections to sales leadership
- Develop a strong pitch on our messaging so you can effectively rely on MuleSoft's brand, product and continuing journey to prospective candidates
- Begin to grow your own sales recruitment pipeline
- Master Pipeline Management: you will master our internal process with little supervision and serve as the subject matter expert for sales recruitment queries and concerns
- Have ideas to discuss improvements for our current recruitment processes and employment branding
- Your observation of our processes can initiate scalable change to our recruitment strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience recruiting sales professionals in the technology space; ideally in an internal environment
- Experience dealing with high volume pipelines in demanding recruitment environments
- A passion for providing an excellent candidate experience combined with a knack for managing internal expectation
- A positive “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Mastery of Applicant Tracking Systems; Greenhouse experience is a plus!
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates who care about making a huge impact
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program
- North Sydney office, close to public transport
- Regular catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Private family health insurance
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top