About the Team:
"The Talent Team has the most important and difficult job in the entire company." - Greg Schott, CEO
Do you want to join a Talent Team that works hard, interacts directly with members of the executive team daily and plays really well together? Do you like to work in an environment that offer laughs and the smartest minds in the industry? Do you want to build a team with great people at a fast-growing company on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data and devices? Do you want a huge opportunity to develop your career and own the entire candidate experience? If so, we are looking for you!
About the Position:
We need a Pre-Sales Recruiter who will build a high performing Pre-Sales team in our rapidly growing company. In the role, you will identify individuals with MuleSoft DNA and will help solve IT’s biggest challenge by engaging with, recruiting and hiring A players who jump out of bed everyday ready to make an impact in the technology market. This position can sit in either our San Francisco, Austin, Atlanta, Chicago or New York office.
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model and recruiting processes
- Master pipeline management and our internal process with little supervision
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Sales recruitment
- Launch improvements for our current recruitment processes and employment branding
- Initiate scalable change to our recruitment strategy
- Experience dealing with high volume pipelines in demanding recruitment environments
- Experience with improving recruiting processes and internal analytics reports
- A passion for providing an excellent candidate experience combined with a knack for managing internal expectations
- Excellent communication skills with managers, high level executives and colleagues
- A positive “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Mastery of Applicant Tracking Systems - Greenhouse experience is a plus!
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates who care about making a huge impact
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym discounts and weekly onsite yoga classes
- Catered lunches three times a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
- Frequent office activities and offsites, like Muleys at the Ballpark, Waffle Wednesdays, and family nights
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top