Product Marketing Manager
About the Position:
MuleSoft is looking for a business leader to join our product marketing team to drive go-to-market strategy and execution for horizontal solutions. The ideal candidate is a growth marketer who understands technology, can identify important technology trends within our market and can build the entire marketing lifecycle for the horizontal solution addressing the need.
You will own one or more horizontal solutions including Microservices, IoT, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, DevOps, etc. While this position sits within the product marketing team, it is a highly collaborative role, working cross-functionally with not just the rest of marketing, but also with office of the CTO, product management, solutions consulting, business development, sales leadership and sales enablement.
You will be responsible for defining the go-to-market strategy for solutions and content marketing assets to support that strategy leveraging these assets to drive end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns.
- Meet with key customers, technologists and strategic partners, as well as internal stakeholders to develop a comprehensive view of MuleSoft’s business and technology
- Start developing hypotheses regarding solutions to prioritize, go-to-market sales plays and the required marketing assets necessary to support these
- Craft a solution go-to-market strategy spanning across product, marketing and business development, and socialize with senior stakeholders
- Identify “quick wins” and start driving initiatives against these, and in some cases, roll up your sleeves and execute against these yourself
- Have established yourself as the de facto solutions leader within the MuleSoft organization
- Drive cross-functional teams in execution of your go-to-market strategy and independently set targets going forward
- Technical background or strong understand of technology trends (e.g. microservices, IoT, machine learning, analytics, cloud technologies, etc.)
- Strategic vision to articulate go-to-market strategy, and the “do-what-it-takes” mindset to execute against this strategy
- Demonstrated examples of crafting, positioning and developing supporting messaging (e.g., Level 2 presentations, data sheets, press releases, etc.)
- Understanding of, and exposure to, driving multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns across web, social and email
- Ability to work cross-functionally, both garnering inputs and exerting influence
- Results oriented: track record of creating and managing marketing programs that create impact
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the Peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and weekly on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen daily, catered lunches three times a week
- Annual company-wide weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration
- Office activities led by MulePack, including office happy hours and family nights
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top