Principal UX Designer, Enterprise
MuleSoft is committed to building easy-to-use solutions for the complex challenges our users face, and we are looking for an exceptional design professional to help us get there. You have a deep passion for solving big problems with elegant solutions and a solid track record of conceiving and delivering extraordinary experiences. You like calling the shots - driving your designs from ideation to implementation - and making your mark - your ideas directly influence MuleSoft’s growth and success. You will change the game and your ideas solve complex, important problems affecting businesses around the world. You'll bring your A-game. You’re joining a well-rounded team of seasoned UX professionals, and you have a point of view on design and are able to articulate and defend it. MuleSoft has an exceptionally fast development cycle, a truly entrepreneurial culture, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset. Come help us build something great!
Goals for your first three months:
- You will be a contributing member on one or more teams, creating user experience design storyboards, conceptual maps, wireframes, UI specifications, and providing feedback on other UX team members’ designs
- You will be building interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs in response to peer and user feedback
- You will have a solid understanding of the MuleSoft universe, providing heuristic evaluations of existing interfaces and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to attack all design challenges with energy and enthusiasm for making our users’ lives better
- Highly collaborative spirit, but also takes pride in ownership of the problem
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems
- Proficiency generating interactive prototypes using whatever tool works to get the point across
- A BS-free vocabulary for dissecting and analyzing various user experiences and communicating their strengths and weaknesses
- A healthy disdain for inefficiency, bureaucracy, and groupthink
- A strong sense of humor, a strong sense of pride in your work, and a willingness to give and take feedback
- Domain experience in enterprise software tools and software aimed at technical audiences (developers, IT operations, etc.) is valuable but is neither sufficient on its own nor required - we want great designers, not subject matter experts
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top