Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant Team Lead, Federal
About the Position:
The North America Solutions Consulting team is seeking a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant Team Lead, Federal who can drive growth through MuleSoft's vision of API-Led Connectivity across the growing North America Federal business.
The ideal candidate will have integration expertise and leadership capabilities that he/she can leverage to partner with our sales leadership to meet revenue and business development goals. This person will be a hands-on, customer facing player coach who will coach pre-sales and sales personnel on opportunity and account strategies. He/She is critical to hiring, on-boarding and career development of new Federal pre-sales resources and creation and evolution of on-boarding materials. As Team Lead, he/she will also help coordinate customer facing business development and internally facing enablement activities for the Federal Practice.
- Quickly on board and continue to build a world class Federal team through diligent recruiting activities, hiring, developing and leading a team of Solution Consultants and Client Architects
- Lead the pre-sales team and the pre-sales function, including personally driving opportunity assignment, and account engagement strategies in concert with sales leadership. Account activities will include opportunity coaching, account strategies with an emphasis in helping our customers achieve their intended business outcomes
- Team with other regional leaders to develop an impactful set of regional development activities including but not limited to workshops, webinars, hackathons, etc.
- Work with the Solutions Consulting Director, North America to develop and execute the Federal business plan ensuring that the practice achieves and exceeds its fiscal year business objectives
- Work with the Solutions Consulting Director, North America and the local Federal leadership team on planning for the next fiscal year
- Work with the cross functional Federal team to provide feedback and improvements to the MuleSoft solution for the Federal market
- Experience in Java development and Enterprise software
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- A passion for selling and winning - a demonstrated track record of growing and closing enterprise deals of increasing size, specifically in past Federal Pre-Sales roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to excel in a dynamic environment
- Integration product experience is preferred but not required; other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, etc
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to code and debug against Java APIs (past experience as a Java Developer preferred)
- Understanding of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS, or CRM
- Experience using Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technology is beneficial
- Ability to travel throughout sales territory
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top