Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
We are looking for an outstanding Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant ready to make a big impact alongside a great team at MuleSoft. The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant is responsible for actively driving and leading the end-to-end technology and solution evaluation of the MuleSoft platform, developing the provocative point of view that clearly shows how the MuleSoft solution exactly meets the needs of the client in the API-led economy, and working as the key solution and technical advisor for our clients.
You will establish and maintain strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and have a passion for understanding the business and technical needs of the customer, evangelizing and articulating the value of the MuleSoft platform solution. You’ll be able to influence the product roadmap by communicating market needs to the Product Management team, and work in close co-operation with all the necessary cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, professional services, customer success and product management in order to support successful, high-growth business.
Our Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants have an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in business development and hands-on technical skills to proactively drive accounts and opportunities across multiple business segments and markets. They successfully deliver the MuleSoft platform solution to our clients and execute the end-to-end solution engagement from qualification and discovery. They take the client’s business needs, apply MuleSoft’s platform within the context of the client's architecture and environment, and develop proof points that include all activities from facilitating workshops to delivering proposals.
Goals for your first three months:
- Learn MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and MuleSoft IP
- Deliver a presentation to the team focused around MuleSoft IP and Anypoint Platform applied to a hypothetical opportunity
- Demonstrate your ability to start leading a current engagement
- Deliver a presentation to the team focused around a current opportunity
- Internalise three customer success stories
- Lead one or more current engagements
- Deliver first MBO
- Demonstrate engagement with architect level
- Deliver applied bimodal presentation to the team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid educational and professional career track record
- Proven enterprise integration architect experience with a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Hands-on Java and web services development skills applied within the enterprise application integration space
- Experience with cloud services, e.g. SaaS, iPaaS and API-led connectivity
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Ability to code and debug against Java APIs (past experience as a Java Developer preferred)
- Experience using Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technologies is beneficial
- Understanding of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS, and or CRM
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required), for example; IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Informatica, Cast Iron, Dell-Boomi or Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience in integrating SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Workday, Netsuite, Eloqua, Taleo, SuccessFactors, RightNow, ServiceNow, Ariba, etc. is a bonus but not required
- Ability to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
- EMEA languages are a bonus, especially German and French
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Regular catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow and connect
- 25 days holiday
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top