IT Operations Engineer, Audio/Video Conferencing
MuleSoft has a unique opportunity in our IT Operations team for an IT Operations Engineer to cover multiple technology disciplines. As our IT Operations Engineer, you are as passionate about people as you are for technology and will use your exceptional interpersonal skills to actively engage the user community. You will have daily exposure to cutting-edge technology and a variety of SaaS applications while working out of our San Francisco office and directly reporting to the Director of IT.
Become an industry leader as we revolutionize the $500 billion integration market.
What you’ll achieve:
- Own the conference room architecture used in our global locations and learn the process and technology used in our monthly All Hands meetings
- Work closely with the Helpdesk team to identify recurring issues with the conference rooms and develop permanent fixes
- Become familiar with our collaboration tools and develop a plan to identify and drive adoption of best-fit tools for use cases
- Drive effective use of other collaboration tools within the company
- Build documentation to provide reference material for how the infrastructure works and provide training to Helpdesk
- You will build and begin executing the plan to improve the conference room and All Hands meeting experience
- Manage contractors/vendors that provide physical installation and support of our conference rooms
- Collaborate and contribute to larger projects with our amazing team of Operations Engineers
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top