Integration Architect, Senior Technical Instructor
As MuleSoft continues growing at rapid pace, our demand for high-quality training delivered in multiple formats has become critical, and we are looking for an accomplished and driven Integration Architect to support our growing demand for training through the development of training and certification content across our growing number of product lines.
As an Integration Architect, Senior Technical Instructor, you will be the subject-matter expert and will deliver instructor-led training in public and private classes, both in person and live online. You will provide leadership for the region through mentoring and supporting partner instructors and teaching the most challenging classes.
What you’ll achieve:
- Learn MuleSoft solutions and positioning, attend MuleSoft technical training courses, and develop technical proficiency in core MuleSoft products
- Internalize Training and Certification processes Teach MuleSoft classes to customers and clients
- Contribute to miscellaneous course development or other non-teaching tasks and projects
- Be fully ramped and executing multiple courses in all modes of delivery
- Be able to self-manage courseware and other projects and have advanced technical proficiency in core products and basic proficiency in the full product suite
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience with Java or C# or similar OOP language
- Experience as an Integration Architect
- Experience with and working knowledge of JMS messaging, transaction, XML, Web Services, and integration technologies
- Ideally, knowledge of Spring, Maven, and related frameworks and technology
- Training delivery experience in a technical software or hardware company
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Language fluency—strong English required; other languages nice-to-have
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top