Integration Architect, Global Support
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the self-service tools and documentation we provide to our customers.
To continue providing this level of service and support our fast growth we are looking for a very talented contributor with passion for researching complex technologies and customer satisfaction, to help our customers be successful with Mulesoft products.
About the Position:
The role will give you an opportunity to build expertise in numerous bleeding-edge technologies and to fast track your career towards customer facing technical roles. You’ll find yourself researching new technologies everyday including Web Services, HTTP, JMS, JEE application servers and many types of Enterprise Software. You will be a visible “key contributor”, and your successes will be lauded across the company.
- You like to explore new technologies on your own, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises, and provide a practical solution
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organization
- You often discover ways to improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and are eager to contribute these ideas
- You enjoy collaborating with (and learning from) experts in other fields, such as engineering, consulting, and sales
- You will be able to hit the ground running, master the main Anypoint products, the support process and tools. You will get familiar with the different cross-functional team working with our prospects and customers
- You will expand your Anypoint products knowledge, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues
- You will be a full member of our support team, capable in handling inquiries and problems of all MuleSoft Anypoint products, delivering outstanding service for MuleSoft customers
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- Experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience with SOAP, REST and/or Web Services
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills
- Solid experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
- Experience using Maven is beneficial too
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, etc. is ideal
- Integration product support is preferred. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favorable
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top