Integration & API Support Engineer
MuleSoft’s Customer Support team is seeking an exceptionally talented contributor with a passion for researching complex technologies and a track record of high customer satisfaction to help team drive customer success with MuleSoft products. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
As an Integration and API Support Engineer, you’ll find yourself researching new technologies every day including Web Services, HTTP, JMS, and many types of Enterprise Software and Software-as-a-Service. This role will give you an opportunity to build expertise in numerous bleeding-edge technologies and to fast-track your career towards customer facing technical roles, and your successes will have impact across the company.
What you’ll achieve:
- Hit the ground running, get to know the main Anypoint products, the support process and tools
- Become familiar with the different cross-functional teams working with our prospects and customers and become a certified MuleSoft Developer
- Expand your Anypoint products knowledge while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues
- Complete the Advance Anypoint Platform Developer training
- Full member of our support team, capable in handling inquiries and problems of all MuleSoft Anypoint products, delivering outstanding service for MuleSoft customers, and completing your on-ramp process with an Anypoint Support Engineer certification
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Understanding of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience in software development and concepts, including debugging (e.g. against Java APIs)
- Experience with SOAP, REST and/or Web Services
- Solid experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top