Executive Assistant to Field Leadership Team
About the Team:
Do you want to work for a fast-growth powerhouse? Do you want to join the multi-billion dollar integration market? MuleSoft is going through a period of explosive growth and we want a high-achieving Executive Assistant who can partner to drive our team to maximum performance.
About the Position:
As an Executive Assistant at MuleSoft, you’ll be working at our Global Headquarters and supporting the executive sales team's business operations. You would anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused resolving administrative issues before they arise.
This position requires you to move quickly with the changing environment and balance time between multiple projects. In addition to calendar support for the executives, you will have extensive event planning opportunities and coordinate events across the country. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This position offers daily exposure to our executive and field leadership team, trailblazers in the integration market and thought leaders in the tech space. This position is key to driving revenue as you enable seamless operations and serve as a critical communication link for the field teams.
- Master the art of managing various executive calendars and anticipate the needs of our executive field leaders
- Own all planning and management around sales events including Quarterly Business Reviews, Meetups, New Hire Training and Sales Kickoffs
After 90 days:
- Drive new operational strategies and improve the current processes to ensure scalability and efficiency for our global field teams
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment supporting a sales team
- You don’t want the typical Executive Assistant position -- you want to take ownership of projects, you have a passion for partnering with busy executives to help them reach their highest potential and you can provide tangible solutions
- Experience planning large-scale events or project management experience
- You’ll have the cognitive horsepower to balance multiple daily tasks and business projects, identify inefficiencies in processes, and push for improvements across the field
- You want growth -- company growth and career development. You thrive in an environment that fosters innovation at all levels and increased responsibility as our teams grow
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Gym discounts and weekly on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen daily, catered lunches three times a week
- Annual company-wide weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration
- Office activities led by MulePack, including office happy hours and family nights
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top