About the Team:
Do you want to work for a fast-growing technology company? Do you want to join the multi-billion dollar integration market? MuleSoft is going through a period of explosive growth, and we're looking for a high-achieving Executive Assistant who can partner and drive our West Field Leadership Team to maximum performance.
About the Position:
As an Executive Assistant at MuleSoft, you’ll be working at our Global Headquarters and supporting the business operations for our West Field Team. You will anticipate the needs of your executives and team members and help them stay focused, resolving administrative issues before they arise.
You will move quickly with the changing environment and balance time between multiple projects. In addition to calendar support for the executives, you will have extensive event planning opportunities and coordinate events across the country. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
The Executive Assistant position offers daily exposure to our executive team, trailblazers in the integration market and thought leaders in the tech space. This position is key to driving revenue as you enable seamless operations and serve as a critical communication link for the account development, sales and customer success teams.
- Master the art of managing various executive calendars and anticipate the needs of our executive field leaders
- Own all planning and management around sales events including Quarterly Business Reviews, Meetups, New Hire Training and Sales Kickoffs
- Drive new operational strategies and improve the current processes to ensure scalability and efficiency for our global field teams
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment supporting a sales team
- Experience planning large-scale events or project management experience
- You don’t want the typical Executive Assistant position -- you want to take ownership of projects, you have a passion for partnering with busy executives to help them reach their highest potential and you can provide tangible solutions
- You’ll have the cognitive horsepower to balance multiple daily tasks and business projects, identify inefficiencies in processes and push for improvements across the field
- You want growth -- company growth and career development; you thrive in an environment that fosters innovation at all levels and increased responsibility as our teams grow
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym discounts and weekly onsite yoga classes
- Catered lunches three times a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
- Frequent office activities and offsites, like Muleys at the Ballpark, Waffle Wednesdays, and family nights
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top