Enterprise Account Executive
About the Position:
MuleSoft is enjoying spectacular growth. New positions are being constantly created. We need new sales professionals to take advantage of the immense market opportunity.
This is a career-defining opportunity with an established pre-IPO vendor of disruptive cloud technology.
It represents a chance not just to contribute to the results, but impact the direction and own the outcomes.
We’re looking for an ambitious, action-oriented, results-driven sales professional. The successful candidate will:
- Establish and develop a strategy for selling both directly through partners to targeted accounts and new prospects across most industry verticals within your assigned territory.
- Run this territory as a business taking total ownership of the outcomes. To do so, it will be imperative to the extended team of stakeholders, which includes:
- Local ASEAN resources such as technical sales, customer success managers, inside sales, services, marketing etc
- Worldwide internal such as product management, subject matter experts
- Local external such as our partners, resellers, SIs
- Present MuleSoft solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques.
- Articulate the MuleSoft proposition with clarity and conviction.
- Comfortably work across all levels of target customers from C-level executives through to IT architects and developers.
- Actively manage territory pipeline by balancing the requirement to progress this quarter’s opportunities with the need to build pipeline for future quarters.
- Be comfortable running with a large number of prospects at any one time.
You will be the driving force in providing world-class service to your customers, from effectively on-boarding to driving continued growth and value for each customer. The ideal candidate will be just as passionate about MuleSoft products and services as they are at providing exceptional care to each and every customer.
- Sustained track record of successful enterprise software sales.
- Demonstrable history of closing software licensing deals directly and with channel partners.
- Clear evidence of leadership. Leading and mobilising virtual account / opportunity teams. Not just “riding coat-tails”.
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skill.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Drive, energy and determination.
- This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast growing market with best of breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business then you should be at MuleSoft.
About our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private health cover
- Choice between a Mac or a PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top