MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data, applications and devices within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people.
We are looking for an exceptional engineering manager to join our award winning-engineering team in Buenos Aires. As a Engineering Manager you will own the development of complex runtime of MuleSoft Platform that enables customers to run and monitor integrations applications and API solutions. This is a great opportunity to drive a world class product that impacts how companies solve their most complex problems.
This position sits on the management and leadership team for engineering. Ability to influence peer leaders and managers will be key for this role to succeed.
About the Position:
- Lead a great team of engineers responsible for developing MuleSoft products or platform components
- Build an exceptional product working cross-functionally and exceeding product quality and performance needs is critical
- Lead the development team through tactical and strategic releases
- Collaborate with Product Management teams in defining features and prioritization of the backlog
- Participate, contribute and ideally lead in architectural discussions/decisions
- Mentor and coach new and existing engineers in the areas of new technologies, methodologies and other emerging technical trends. Lead a team of technically intelligent engineers through the next phase of growth in their career
- Take a hands on approach as the situation demands – coding, reviews and fixing bugs
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model, products, engineering processes and recruiting procedures
- Understand and know the complete roadmap, but specifically the part your team should deliver
- Be part of our your team meetings, in particular making sure you spend regular 1-1 time with your team members and the product manager collaborating with you
- You will also report your analysis to senior leadership as necessary
- Be in total control of the engineering team driving it to develop and release high quality and usable software
- Own recruitment processes for your team and keep up with our hiring plan, partnering with our Talent Team.
- You are incredibly excited about complex runtimes and can explain to a room full of engineers why it's so important
- Have previously lead engineering solving complex problems that demand the best from you and the team
- Previously managed a team of talented engineers
- Hands-on experience architecting and developing large scale distributed systems
- You know how to create extraordinary products that developers love to use
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile software development environment
- Strong communication, partnership and self-management skills. You will need to lead this effort and work with multiple engineering teams and product teams
- Ideally you are active in the open source community. MuleSoft is an open source company and most of our team are open source contributors
About our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hours, and technology events
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top