East Manager, Sales Operations
Mulesoft is creating a world class Sales Operations function that is leading the way in defining what that looks like and how one operates. We are a team of highly motivated and talented people who are directly helping to make Mulesoft the success it is today and in the future. You can take part in that exciting adventure as part of this team!
About the Position:
Sales Operations at Mulesoft is an exciting role that gives you a chance to touch many aspects of the business and to collaborate with different organizations within the company. Sales Operations team brings home the money by closing and provisioning each customer order. In addition to that responsibility we also work with sales metrics and analysis, enabling the field on our systems and processes, stewarding the data in the systems, and providing personalized service across the global teams.
- Quickly come up to speed on our systems and processes
- Solid Understanding of the provisioning and booking policies
- Able to provision temp keys, book single-year renewals, service orders and new business
- Able to route documents for signature via DocuSign
- Able to respond to 40-60% of cases in the queue
- Establish a partnership with regional leaders and field team
- Identify areas for improvement or greater efficiency in process and procedures
- Able to respond to 60-80% of cases in the queue
- Take on responsibility for owning operational projects
- Take on ownership for specific region/field team or layer of order processing
- Able to apply the details of the provisioning and booking policies
- Take on responsibility for regional reporting as needed
- Able to respond to 95-100% of cases in the queue
- Identify and discuss with field leadership areas for sales strategy and execution improvements
- Have full sense of regional ownership and partnership with sales leaders in your region
- Responsible for pricing strategies and deal structure for the region
- Responsible for successful execution of monthly/quarterly deal processing for the region
- You have a good understanding of using systems to capture and retrieve data such as Salesforce.com or other such tools.
- You are process oriented and have a passion for enabling sales success and improving processes.
- Think strategically and are able to see trends that could affect business outcomes.
- Ability to motivate and manage team members and bring out the best work in others.
- Thrive under tight time constraints and strive to consistently exceed expectations.
- You can come up to speed rapidly and are comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity.
- You strive to raise the bar and set new, higher standards within the team.
- Can anticipate problems and initiate actions to proactively get ahead to solve them.
- Are broadly respected for your opinions, including by senior executives.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with a broad array of people, roles and levels in the company.
- You are passionate about analytics and data-driven metrics and are very familiar and comfortable using Excel.
- Can demonstrate confidence, good judgment, high energy and be a team player.
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top