Director, Alliances and Channels
About the Team:
The Alliances and Channels organization is MuleSoft’s key lever to creating outsized value and scale in the market through joint sales capabilities and transformative offerings with partners that drive greater, bigger opportunities. With overall responsibility for our partner go-to-market strategy, joint sales execution, joint differentiated offerings execution, joint delivery, partner awareness, and training and enablement, we are energizing a vibrant partner community that accelerates the realization of our customers’ business and technology transformations.
About the Position:
This role is responsible for working with existing MuleSoft Alliances and Channels partners in the North America region, developing new Partner relationships and proactively working with the MuleSoft direct Sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business, then you should be at MuleSoft.
- Attend training and come up to speed on our sales messaging, value proposition, and platform capabilities
- Assess current partner ecosystem and understand current partner account engagement
- Shadow AEs in customer and partner meetings
- Identify gaps in partner ecosystem coverage and opportunity alignment
- Formulate and present partner plan to accelerate partner engagement and ecosystem growth
- Engage with our sales teams and partners around customer and go-to-market opportunities
- Execute the partner plan
- Passion for sales and working with SI partners
- Highly effective at working with both SI and VAR partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging SI partners to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals, at or above $120K ASP and annual quota achievement of $2.5MM+
- Technical background would be advantageous
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Annual company-wide week long MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top