Delivery Manager, North Region
About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft professional services is to help our customers transform their business by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform, using our world-class expertise, methodology and best practices. Our team has been growing over 100% year-over-year. In order to sustain this growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented consulting professionals who can drive successful customer deployments and continuously enhance our services offerings and engagement best practices.
About the Position:
- Responsible for all post-sales aspects of the engagement, from inception to final deliverables, ultimately leading to a successful outcome and high customer satisfaction
- Manage the simultaneous delivery of a portfolio of consulting projects of varying complexity, in a high-touch, billable (up to 60%) and low-touch, non-billable capacity
- Engagement preparation: set customer expectation, manage project staffing and team onboarding, drive project kickoffs and ensure customers deploy our software successfully
- Engagement execution: Proactively identify and mitigate risks jointly with client; drive regular status reporting, timely consultant time entry; validate invoice accuracy
- Engagement closure: Drive final customer readout, deliverables sign-off and customer satisfaction survey
- Post-engagement: Contribute project artifacts and methodology best practices to the team’s knowledge base; advertise project success both internally and externally
- Internal project work: Drive and manage special initiatives and programs as applicable
- Maintain all project activity and outputs in MuleSofts’s Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Manage customer and internal stakeholders through all engagement phases (i.e. preparation, execution and closure)
- Will report to the Regional Services Director
- 30 days: Ramp up on the MuleSoft product value proposition and outcome based delivery approach while establishing credibility within the organization. During this time you will come to understand the services team's internal processes related to booking and revenue recognition, staffing and resourcing, partner engagement, engagement kickoff and closure while proactively partnering with Engagement Managers to ramp up on ongoing customer engagements in your region.
- 60 days: Own and manage multiple accounts in a billable & non-billable capacity. Set regular cadence with customers and create effective status reports to track burn rate, tasks progress, issues/risks and expenses with the customer as well as learning to write and execute Change Orders & SOWs for your customers. Begin to understand the business challenges and opportunities of your accounts to find additional services opportunities to help your customers while enhancing relationships with existing customers in order to assist customer achieve success by leveraging MuleSoft services and becoming their trusted advisor.
- 90 days:Own and manage at least one billable account in a solo capacity. Take a leadership role in staffing your accounts for extensions and subsequent SOWs. Create engagement closure and go-live reports for your engagements. Work with services, product and customer success leadership to build and refine consulting offers to meet the changing needs of our customer base and increase their adoption of MuleSoft solutions.
- A proven track record of mastering project delivery management, leaving your customers extremely happy and wanting more
- Enterprise software consulting background with top-tier vendor or systems integrator
- Familiar with agile and waterfall methodologies
- PMP and SCRUM certified
- Ability to rapidly switch contexts and drive multiple projects in parallel, in a very fast-paced environment
- Relentless focus on customer satisfaction and business outcome
- Detail-oriented, analytical, reliable and accountable
- Familiar with NetSuite OpenAir or similar PSA tools
- Familiar with enterprise integration projects
- The ability to travel up to 75%, as necessary
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top