About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft professional services is to help our customers transform their business by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform with minimal risk, using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices.
In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented consulting professionals who can drive successful customer deployments and continuously enhance our services portfolio and engagement best practices.
About the Position:
Services Delivery Manager will report to the Regional Services Director and is responsible for the successful execution of MuleSoft consulting engagements. As a natural leader, this person will manage a portfolio of projects of varying complexity, across their entire life cycle. He/She is responsible for all post-sales aspects of the engagement, from inception to final deliverables, ultimately leading to a successful outcome and high customer satisfaction. As a key member of the organization, the Services Delivery Manager will contribute best practices to further grow and scale MuleSoft’s Professional Services delivery capabilities.
- Manage the simultaneous delivery of a portfolio of consulting projects of varying complexity, in a high-touch, billable (up to 60%) and low-touch, non-billable capacity
- Engagement preparation: set customer expectation, manage project staffing and team onboarding, drive project kickoffs and ensure customers deploy our software successfully
- Engagement execution: Proactively identify and mitigate risks jointly with client; drive regular status reporting, timely consultant time entry; validate invoice accuracy
- Engagement closure: Drive final customer readout, deliverables sign-off and customer satisfaction survey
- Post-engagement: Contribute project artifacts and methodology best practices to the team’s knowledge base; advertise project success both internally and externally
- Internal project work: Drive and manage special initiatives and programs as applicable
- Maintain all project activity and outputs in MuleSofts’s Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Manage customer and internal stakeholders through all engagement phases (i.e. preparation, execution and closure)
- A proven track record of mastering project delivery management, leaving your customers extremely happy and wanting more
- Enterprise software consulting background with top-tier vendor or systems integrator
- Familiar with agile and waterfall methodologies
- PMP and SCRUM certified
- Ability to rapidly switch contexts and drive multiple projects in parallel, in a very fast-paced environment
- Relentless focus on customer satisfaction and business outcome
- Detail-oriented, analytical, reliable and accountable
- Familiar with NetSuite OpenAir or similar PSA tools
- Familiar with enterprise integration projects
- The ability to travel up to 50%, as necessary
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top