About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft professional services is to help our customers transform their business by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform, using our world-class expertise, methodology and best practices. Our team has been growing over 100% year-over-year. In order to sustain this growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented consulting professionals who can drive successful customer deployments and continuously enhance our services offerings and engagement best practices.
About the Position:
Services Delivery Manager will report to the Regional Services Director and is responsible for the successful execution of MuleSoft consulting engagements. As a natural leader, this person will manage a portfolio of projects of varying complexity, across their entire life cycle. He/She is responsible for all post-sales aspects of the engagement, from inception to final deliverables, ultimately leading to a successful outcome and high customer satisfaction. As a key member of the organization, the Services Delivery Manager will contribute best practices to further grow and scale MuleSoft’s Professional Services delivery capabilities.
- Manage the simultaneous delivery of a portfolio of consulting projects of varying complexity, in a high-touch, billable (up to 60%) and low-touch, non-billable capacity
- Engagement preparation: set customer expectation, manage project staffing and team onboarding, drive project kickoffs and ensure customers deploy our software successfully
- Engagement execution: Proactively identify and mitigate risks jointly with client; drive regular status reporting, timely consultant time entry; validate invoice accuracy
- Engagement closure: Drive final customer readout, deliverables sign-off and customer satisfaction survey
- Post-engagement: Contribute project artifacts and methodology best practices to the team’s knowledge base; advertise project success both internally and externally
- Internal project work: Drive and manage special initiatives and programs as applicable
- Maintain all project activity and outputs in MuleSofts’s Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Manage customer and internal stakeholders through all engagement phases (i.e. preparation, execution and closure)
- A proven track record of mastering project delivery management, leaving your customers extremely happy and wanting more
- Enterprise software consulting background with top-tier vendor or systems integrator
- Familiar with agile and waterfall methodologies
- PMP and SCRUM certified
- Ability to rapidly switch contexts and drive multiple projects in parallel, in a very fast-paced environment
- Relentless focus on customer satisfaction and business outcome
- Detail-oriented, analytical, reliable and accountable
- Familiar with NetSuite OpenAir or similar PSA tools
- Familiar with enterprise integration projects
- The ability to travel up to 75%, as necessary
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded company on a mission to connect the world's applications, data and devices. $593B is spent each year connecting applications, data and devices, and the challenge is growing dramatically with the explosion of cloud, big data, mobile and the Internet of Things.
We're "productizing" integration -- making it as easy to connect systems and companies as it is to connect with friends on Facebook. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud, and our growth continues to accelerate. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others.
We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. MuleSoft is recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company and 2015 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams and have the track record to prove it, visit us at www.mulesoft.com/careers and check out our openings in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Singapore, London, and more.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or to any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
Back to top