Customer SysOps Engineer
MuleSoft’s mission is to connect the world's applications, data and devices enabling our customers to transform their business.
We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers. In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented systems and cloud engineers who can drive successful customer integrations by extending the functionality of our Anypoint Platform and continuously enhance our engagement best practices.
The Customer SysOps Engineer provides technical support for MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud and On-Premise) customers. Also brings a deep understanding of Internet technologies, networking, systems engineering, Cloud and security to the team, helping our customers to securely extend and connect their data centers to Anypoint Platform cloud, or deploying the Anypoint Platform platform in their datacenter.
What you’ll achieve:
- You will be able to hit the ground running, master Anypoint Platform connectivity model including VPC and VPN provisioning and troubleshooting. You will get familiar with MuleSoft core products and business training
- You will expand your Anypoint platform and products knowledge and get certified, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues of connectivity
- You will be capable in handling platform inquiries and issues, and consult customers on network and security architecture
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems and networking solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS and HTTP
- Deep knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Nice to have hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare, Pivotal Cloud Foundry as well as proxies, load balancers and networking devices
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hours, and technology events
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top