Customer Success Manager
About the Position:
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference at a high-growth, fast growing company while building your career?
Customers are the lifeblood of our company and MuleSoft is looking for strategic, sales-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to engage, retain, and enable our customers to fully utilize the MuleSoft New Enterprise Platform. The CSM is ultimately responsible the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of MuleSoft customers. As a CSM, you will be the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the expansion of MuleSoft within each customer. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about MuleSoft solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
Own the ultimate success of MuleSoft’s customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in MuleSoft and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals
- Drive and execute customer renewals
- 30 days: Learn, be familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize MuleSoft customer success stories and Customer Success systems and processes
- 60 days: Begin to engage your portfolio of customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with MuleSoft, and the MuleSoft team supporting them
- 90 days: Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers. Take ownership of the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of MuleSoft solution within customer environment
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - superior academic performance
- Team player with the highest level of integrity. This is a MuleSoft core value
- Years experience: 5+ years of sales account management or related experience
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major plus!
About our Benefits:
- Private health cover
- Choice between a Mac or a PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top