Customer Success Manager
Are you as passionate about maximizing impact as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
MuleSoft thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
As a CSM, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of MuleSoft customers, and through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using MuleSoft’s methodologies, leading to project success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
What you’ll achieve:
- Master MuleSoft’s messaging and delivery blueprint
- Learn the region and team
- Assume responsibility for assigned customers
- Achieve renewal targets
- Begin building business--identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful with MuleSoft blueprint, etc.
- Obtain MuleSoft messaging certification
- Take one or more MuleSoft solution classes
What you’ll need to be successful:
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Strong proven work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job)
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Ability to travel 50%-75% time
- Must have language requirements: business English and business Swedish
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top