Customer Success Engineer
Are you as passionate about creating solutions as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
MuleSoft thrives off of the success of our customers, and we’re looking for technically adept, customer-facing integration software engineers to engage, retain, and enable our customers to fully utilize their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis. As a Customer Success Engineer, you will contribute to architecture improvements, API design reviews, and code reviews with customers, accelerating the adoption of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
Critically, you will identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business while collaborating with the Sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint. Through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using MuleSoft’s methodologies, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
What you’ll achieve:
- Learn, be familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite; internalize MuleSoft customer success stories and Customer Success systems and processes
- Complete MuleSoft Fundamentals training and Associate Certification Exam
- Begin to engage your portfolio of customers: become fluent in their history, their goals with MuleSoft, and the MuleSoft team supporting them
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Own project success: manage weekly/bi-weekly cadence to monitor project progress, triage support cases, manage escalations with Support to ensure timely resolution of technical problems
- Drive platform adoption: identify opportunities for utilizing MuleSoft’s platform capabilities beyond immediate projects needs, evangelize and demo new platform feature/functionality, provide visibility into upcoming releases, act as conduit between customer and Engineering/Product Management
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field; collaborate routinely with Customer Success Architects and Engineering/Product Management
- Play a role in contributing to architecture improvements, API design reviews, and code reviews within customers in order to help them to mature the platform using MuleSoft’s methodologies
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent industry experience
- A track record of development experience in enterprise software with demonstrated integration expertise and experience with MuleSoft or other related integration products
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Ability to understand customer requirements and deepen penetration of MuleSoft solution within customer environment
- Excited about immersing yourself in a customer’s business, including pair programming and problem solving, and connecting the dots between one-off initiatives and a broader strategic vision
- Driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- This position will require 20%-30% travel to meet at customer sites
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top