Customer Success Director
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference at a high-growth powerhouse while building your career?
Customers are the lifeblood of our company and MuleSoft is looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Directors (CSDs) to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft’s largest customers to fully utilize the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to achieve their Business Outcomes. The CSD is ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of MuleSoft customers.
Our Customer Success team are the primary advocates for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about MuleSoft solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
As a CSD, you will own the ultimate success of MuleSoft’s most strategic customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in MuleSoft and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
Goals for your first three months:
- Learn, be familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning, competition and product suite
- Internalize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Begin to engage your portfolio of customers
- Become fluent in their history, their business outcomes and goals with MuleSoft and the MuleSoft team supporting them
- Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers
- Take ownership of the engagement, retention and growth of your customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and departmental level
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of MuleSoft solution within customer environment
- Adept at engaging Business and IT leaders to achieve alignment with Business Outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives
- Excited about immersing yourself in a customer’s business and connecting the dots between one-off initiatives and a broader strategic vision
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience with MuleSoft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - superior academic performance
- Proven track record of leading seven-figure engagements with enterprise customers and a demonstrated ability to guide strategy and deliver outcomes for the customers that resulted in material ACV growth
- Passionate about technology, a natural, credible evangelist, and experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model is a plus
- Willingness to travel to spend significant time on-site with strategic customers
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Unlimited vacation
- Regular opportunities to participate in charitable activities
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top