Customer Success Director
Are you as passionate about creating solutions as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
MuleSoft thrives on the success of our customers, and we’re looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Directors (CSDs) to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft’s largest customers to fully utilize the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to achieve their business outcomes. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft.
As a CSD, you will own the ultimate success of MuleSoft’s most strategic customers, taking responsibility for the complete post-sales lifecycle of your portfolio from onboarding to project execution. Through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using MuleSoft’s methodologies, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
What you’ll achieve:
- Learn, be familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning, competition and product suite
- Internalize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Begin to meet and engage your portfolio of customers and become fluent in their history, their business outcomes, and their goals
- Develop working partnerships with the MuleSoft account team supporting your customers
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
- See tangible outcomes and deliverables due to successful transformation path, leveraging the Anypoint Platform
- Partner with AE to organize the internal account teams supporting your accounts
- Understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of MuleSoft solution within customer environment
- Engage Business and IT leaders to achieve alignment with Business Outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives
- Own and drive our customer’s business transformation with MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business and IT
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Familiarity with enterprise software and/or hands on software development and delivery experience with an interest in connectivity solutions (Integration, API management, and related SDLC is a plus)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to technology and business audiences; you are a natural, credible technology evangelist with experience in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Significant customer facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations with large account/project management experience
- Drive for building and growing customers through cross-sell, upsells, and renewals
- Integrity in all that you do, especially with customers while growing your account base
- Willingness and curiosity to learn as a tenant to your personality
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience with MuleSoft
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model is a plus; revenue/quota management experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel to spend significant time onsite with strategic customers
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top