Customer Success Architect
About the Team:
Customers are the lifeblood of our company and MuleSoft is looking for a unique combination of technical vision and customer leadership. The Customer Success Architect (CSA) at MuleSoft will guide our customers to thrive and grow on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. CSA’s will work closely with MuleSoft’s most strategic customers from pre-implementation through go-live and throughout the customer lifecycle.
About the Position:
In this truly entrepreneurial role, you will immerse yourself in the projects and goals of a handful of key accounts. You will directly contribute to a customer’s success with MuleSoft’s products by providing the customer with architectural guidance, technical leadership, and both MuleSoft and complementary product recommendations.
As part of the role, you will help to advance their integration maturity and cost-effectiveness by providing guidance around common patterns, centralized management, shared infrastructure, and other best practices. You will also help customers to set up centers for enablement, including the identification of MuleSoft experts, knowledge and code repositories, and reusable components. You will build the internal and external support community through public speaking about industry and technology trends and successful engagements, published papers, and training/knowledge transfer to client and systems integrators.
This position will require 20 - 50% travel to meet at customer sites. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about MuleSoft solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Within your first 30 days, you will be able to hit the ground running, master the Anypoint products, and quickly establish your credibility across the organization. You will review our existing industry go-to-market strategy and product roadmap and identify patterns that have promoted a successful enterprise connectivity model in existing customers. You will begin to learn the business challenges and opportunities of your future accounts
- Within your first 60 days, you will overhaul our pre-sales and technical sales enablement assets e.g. demos, whitepapers etc. You will test this in the field, together with our pre-sales and sales teams, and revise in accordance with their feedback and geographical differences. You will get engaged with your book of customers, understand their current and future projects, and begin to add value
- Within 90 days, you will be ingrained across the company as the subject matter expert to go to when it comes to your specific industry or area of expertise, particularly with regards to technical matters. You will also have sufficient understanding of our strategic objectives, and what is needed for us to be successful, that you proactively drive your own work agenda from hereon out
- Deep integration experience and knowledge of Java highly desirable
- Ability to evaluate architecture and infrastructure and make recommendations for improvement, making use of the MuleSoft platform and supporting applications
- Ability to evaluate and connect technical needs with line of business needs, and demonstrate both technical and industry expertise for a customer’s vertical
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level programs in solution areas consistent with MuleSoft’s product vision i.e. SOA, Application integration, API design and management
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans), and Maven is beneficial
- Experience with championing and driving the development of product software features and extensions by working in conjunction with both internal and partner engineering teams
- Deep interest in making customers successful and expanding their use of MuleSoft products and services
- Comfortable multi-tasking across parallel workstreams, juggling different roles and priorities in each
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top