Customer Success Architect
Customers are the lifeblood of our company, and MuleSoft is looking for a unique combination of technical vision and leadership to grow our customer relationships. The Customer Success Architect (CSA) at MuleSoft will guide our customers to thrive and grow on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. CSA’s will work closely with MuleSoft’s most strategic customers throughout the customer lifecycle from pre-implementation through go-live.
About the Position:
In this truly entrepreneurial role, you will immerse yourself in the projects and goals for a handful of key accounts. You will directly contribute to a customer’s success with MuleSoft products by providing the customer with architectural guidance, technical leadership, advice and both MuleSoft and complementary product recommendations.
As part of the role, you will help to advance the customer's integration maturity and cost-effectiveness by providing guidance around architectural strategy, common patterns, centralized management, shared infrastructure and other best practices. You will also help the customer to define and set up their operating model (MuleSoft’s Center for Enablement), including the identification of MuleSoft experts, knowledge and code repositories and reusable components.
You will have the opportunity to further demonstrate industry thought leadership through public speaking events, MuleSoft Summits, published papers and customer case studies.
This position may require some travel throughout EMEA as per business need. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about MuleSoft solutions, APIs and leading edge integration best practice as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- 30 days:
- You will be able to hit the ground running, master the Anypoint products and quickly establish your credibility across the organization
- You will review our existing industry go-to-market strategy and product roadmap, as well as identify patterns that have promoted a successful enterprise connectivity model in existing customers
- You will begin to learn the business challenges and opportunities for your future accounts
- 60 days:
- You will have developed a point of view on MuleSoft’s Centre for Enablement, API led integration architectures and strategies for change
- You will get engaged with your book of customers, to understand their current and future projects, and begin to add value
- 90 days:
- You will be ingrained across the company as the go-to subject matter expert when it comes to your specific industry or area of expertise, particularly with regards to technical matters
- You will also have sufficient understanding of our strategic objectives, and what is needed for us to be successful, so that you proactively drive your own work agenda from here on out
- A thought leader with demonstrable ability to evaluate architecture and infrastructure and make recommendations for improvement at enterprise architect/CIO/CTO level, making use of the MuleSoft platform and supporting applications
- Ability to evaluate and connect technical needs with line of business needs and to demonstrate both technical and industry expertise for a customer’s industry vertical
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level programs in solution areas consistent with MuleSoft’s product vision (i.e., SOA, application integration, API design and management)
- Experience with MuleSoft (or similar) and related agile software development technologies and languages
- Technically astute and able to drive the development of product software features and extensions through collaboration with both internal and partner engineering teams
- Deep interest in making customers successful and in expanding their use of MuleSoft products and services
- Comfortable managing own workload, priorities and ambiguity
- Confident presentation and customer facing skills
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Car allowance
- Private medical and life cover
- 25 days holiday
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top