Customer Success Architect
About The Position:
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference at a high-growth, pre-IPO powerhouse while building your career?
Customers are the lifeblood of our company, and MuleSoft is looking for a unique combination of technical vision and customer leadership to manage our customers' success. A Customer Success Architect (CSA) at MuleSoft will guide our customers to thrive and grow on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. CSA's will work closely with MuleSoft’s most strategic customers from pre-implementation through go-live and throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a visionary and leader in the integration and API market, customers look to MuleSoft to guide their strategic direction related to integration. An ideal CSA will be a go-to subject matter expert with a rich understanding of their business that they can lean on for guidance on a range of topics from general integration and API strategy to project-specific recommendations.
Customers are the lifeblood of our company, and MuleSoft is looking for a unique combination of technical vision and leadership to grow our customer relationships. The Customer Success Architect (CSA) at MuleSoft will guide our customers to thrive and grow on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. CSA’s will work closely with MuleSoft’s most strategic customers throughout the customer lifecycle from pre-implementation through go-live.
About the Position:
In this truly entrepreneurial role, you will immerse yourself in the projects and goals for a handful of key accounts. You will directly contribute to a customer’s success with MuleSoft products by providing the customer with architectural guidance, technical leadership and both MuleSoft and complementary product recommendations.
As part of the role, you will help to advance the customer's integration maturity and cost-effectiveness by providing guidance around common patterns, centralized management, shared infrastructure and other best practices. You will also help the customer to set up centers for enablement, including the identification of MuleSoft experts, knowledge and code repositories and reusable components. You will build the internal and external support community through public speaking events about industry-specific technology trends and successful engagements, published papers and training/knowledge transfer to client and systems integrators.
This position will require frequent travel and/or possible relocation to the customer’s site. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about MuleSoft solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- 30 days: You will be able to hit the ground running, master the Anypoint products and quickly establish your credibility across the organization. You will review our existing industry go-to-market strategy and product roadmap, as well as identify patterns that have promoted a successful enterprise connectivity model in existing customers. You will begin to learn the business challenges and opportunities for your future accounts
- 60 days: You will overhaul our pre-sales and technical sales enablement assets (e.g., demos, white papers, etc.). You will test this in the field, along with our pre-sales and sales teams, and make revisions in accordance with their feedback and geographical differences. You will get engaged with your book of customers, to understand their current and future projects, and begin to add value
- 90 days: You will be ingrained across the company as the go-tosubject matter expert when it comes to your specific industry or area of expertise, particularly with regards to technical matters. You will also have sufficient understanding of our strategic objectives, and what is needed for us to be successful, so that you proactively drive your own work agenda from here on out
- Deep integration experience and knowledge of Java is highly desirable
- Ability to evaluate architecture and infrastructure and make recommendations for improvement, making use of the MuleSoft platform and supporting applications
- Ability to evaluate and connect technical needs with line of business needs and to demonstrate both technical and industry expertise for a customer’s vertical
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level programs in solution areas consistent with MuleSoft’s product vision (i.e., SOA, application integration, API design and management)
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J and Netbeans) and knowledge of Maven is beneficial
- Experience with championing and driving the development of product software features and extensions through collaboration with both internal and partner engineering teams
- Deep interest in making customers successful and in expanding their use of MuleSoft products and services
- Comfortable multitasking across parallel workstreams and juggling different roles while prioritizing effectively in each
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private medical
- Pension, child care vouchers, EAP and income protection benefits
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top