As MuleSoft continues to grow our business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), we are expanding our EMEA legal function to support and drive this expansion. We are close knit global team of driven professionals, and we have an immediate influence over our company’s future performance.
About the Team:
The Legal team at MuleSoft is an integral part of business and serves a critical role in how we execute and manage our business. This means partnering closely with the teams across the organization to optimise deal structures and strategies and ultimately drive our top line growth.
About the Position:
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up environment, providing support to contract actions and requirements across multiple markets. They must also have an innate desire to help drive and grow the company’s contracts infrastructure. Reporting directly to our Sr. Commercial Counsel, our Contracts Administrator will help manage company contracts and contracts processes working closely with multiple stakeholders in our EMEA organization as a second member of our London team. Commitment to meeting deadlines and the drive to consistently exceed client expectations are a must.
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model and iPaaS contracting
- Understand MuleSoft's processes and related contractual matters
- Leverage your experience to every task: RFPs, invitations to bid, vendor registrations and other related documents which drive sales initiatives
- Review final agreements for completeness and conformance to standards
- Prepare and review variety of agreements (including NDAs, SOWs, and partner agreements); identify risk points and propose acceptable modifications
- Support MuleSoft's Customer Success team in renewing existing subscriptions
- BA/BSc required (ideally an analytical subject), 2:1 or above
- Demonstrated prior experience as a self-driven individual in a contracts administration role who manages contracts and legal database (signature management, issue clarification and resolution)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills including 1) the ability to multi-task, 2) the ability to exercise good judgment, and 3) meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in enterprise software, with knowledge of iPaaS is a plus
- An affinity for a fast-paced company culture
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top