(Contract) Web UX Designer
About the Position:
MuleSoft’s Web Team is looking for a UX designer to guide web developers and visual designers in creating delightful and effective web experiences. You’ll work from a brief and alongside developers, designers, and marketing managers to define the web experience, champion the user, and focus on improving performance and conversion of web pages. This role will work primarily on our marketing websites, https://www.mulesoft.com and https://developer.mulesoft.com.
The ideal candidate should have an impressive portfolio with 3+ years professional experience working on corporate websites. We need someone who has experience conducting research, analyzing analytics, developing personas, creating site maps, building prototypes and creating low and high fidelity wireframes.
We need someone who is super passionate about solving for the customer point of view with experience translating insights into concepts and then refining through rapid prototyping and customer feedback.
This role will have to be very detail oriented about how the user interacts with web pages and moves through the site and will push the envelope drawing from internal and external inspiration.
Experience in project managing from ideation to execution on the web, including working with web development team is important as well as effective at communicating your rationale for design choices.
Experience with re-branding and a plus.
An online portfolio is required to apply.
- 30 days:
- Work with Product Marketing and Demand Gen teams to identify key personas
- 60 days:
- Identify optimal web click paths for those personas to drive the highest conversions
- Measure the experience today and drive towards a measurable improvement
- 90 days:
- Work with the web and creative teams to build out a scalable process for building out future web pages
- You have a proven track record of increasing engagement and CTRs on websites and have the data to prove it
- You use user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions
- You are able to make web experiences and flows drop dead simple and intuitive to navigate
- You’re used to sketching, concept creation/ wire-framing, producing sitemaps/ user flows and creating clickable prototypes to hand off to designers
- You have experience working in fast-paced environments (such as a startup or agency)
- You can manage multiple projects and effectively communicate with clients throughout the lives of each project
- You can grasp very technical concepts and translate them into simple, crystal clear experiences
- You understand a highly technical audience: CIOs, architects and developers
- You can present your findings to web developers, designers, directors and to the CEO.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Gym discounts and weekly on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen daily, catered lunches three times a week
- Annual company-wide weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration
- Office activities led by MulePack, including office happy hours and family nights
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top