As a Receptionist and EA, working on a contract basis, you will learn to work with people of all types and job functions and be at the core of what makes the office tick. This role serves as the face of our company, integral in creating an amazing employee and guest experience through EA duties and our front desk. You will be supporting three of our executives, including the VP of our APAC region, not just through diary and travel but in organising executive meetings, quarterly reviews and being an integral part of bringing our region together.
The ideal candidate knows that she/he wants to immerse her/himself in a fast-moving company and become a sponge for all of its inner workings; i.e. even if you do not yet know exactly where you want to take your career, you are hungry to learn about every team and the office infrastructure that make a company successful. You are intelligent and pride yourself in being able to find elegant solutions to everyday problems. You have a knack for talking to people of all levels and backgrounds, whether it be the CEO or the FedEx delivery person. You are fearless, driven to succeed, and can speak to your many accomplishments at school or work. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Goals for your first 3 months:
- Be the face of the Mulesoft Sydney Office, greeting clients, candidates and other guests as they visit the office as well as keeping the reception area and boardrooms presentable and welcoming.
- Begin to learn your three executives’ and RVPs’ workstyles, priorities and key team initiatives in order to establish an effective, mutually beneficial working partnership
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and postage/shipping needs
- Partner with recruiting colleagues in Sydney on department critical roles, candidate interview scheduling and overall interview processes
- Partner with colleagues to help plan and organize fun, creative office events to engage the rapidly growing Sydney s team
- Be confident in the diary and travel management for the three of your leadership your support, anticipating needs and workarounds.
- You are high energy and will represent MuleSoft with a positive and welcoming attitude.
- You are empathetic and service-oriented.
- You have a track record of achievement and can point to specific examples where you built process to solve problems, worked independently with little guidance, and managed a high volume of responsibilities simultaneously.
- PA/EA experience
- Administrative/reception experience also preferred
- BA/BS degree
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top