Content Program Manager
As the Content Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to meaningfully impact how our organization scales by establishing and leading MuleSoft’s Customer Success Content Team. The content that will be managed relates to “delighting” our customers and making it easier for them to achieve their business outcomes (e.g. assets that will help them create API’s and integrations more easily, best practices around our delivery approach).
The opportunity will include working with key field executives across sales, services and customer support. In addition, the person will be on the ground floor of creating the role/function at MuleSoft.
Responsibilities include, developing and maintaining all key process around content management, including content area prioritization, content identification, content harvesting/development, content approval/publication, and content refresh.
What you'll achieve:
- Take ownership of current processes and in flight activities
- Develop familiarity with MuleSoft product suite, solutions, and positioning
- Content area prioritization
- Manage the content area prioritization process
- Work with relevant functions (e.g. marketing, sales, services, customer success) to prioritize content areas (e.g. which verticals, which use cases)
- Develop an overall plan for the content management process
- Drive all content processes
- Content identification
- Manage the content identification process
- Develop the prioritized list of content to be made available for customers/partners/internal
- Work with relevant functions (e.g. marketing, sales, services, customer success)
- Content harvesting/development
- Manage the content harvest/creation process
- Work with relevant functions to harvest existing assets
- Work with relevant functions to allocate out the content creation
- Modify the ongoing plan
- Continue to drive all content processes
- Content approval/publication
- Manage the approval process
- Work with relevant functions (e.g. sales, engineering, product, customer support) to approve all content
- Ensure content is published for consumption
- Content refresh
- Manage the content refresh process
- Work with relevant functions (e.g. sales, services) to harvest new content
- Identify content that needs to be updated based on content age
- Work with relevant functions (e.g. services) to retire/update existing “aged” content
What you’ll need to be successful::
- Content management experience required
- Past program/project management experience required
- Technology experience preferred
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment
- Not satisfied with status quo - always thinking about how it can be done better
- Thinks of creative ways to apply program management best practices
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top