Cloud and Platform Support Engineer, Global Support
About the Position:
MuleSoft’s mission is to connect the world's applications, data and devices enabling our customers to transform their business.
We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers. In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented systems and cloud engineers who can drive successful customer integrations by extending the functionality of our Anypoint Platform and continuously enhance our engagement best practices.
The Cloud and Platform Support Engineer provides technical support for MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud and On-Premise) customers. The Cloud and Platform Support Engineer brings a deep understanding of Internet technologies, networking, systems engineering, Cloud and security to the team, helping our customers to securely extend and connect their data centers to Anypoint Platform cloud, or deploying the Anypoint Platform platform in their datacenter.
In this role you will:
- Help customers with challenging complex technical issues and quickly learn new technologies. Main area of focus would be: Networking, IPSec Tunnels, Identity Management, Containers and Cloud Platforms
- Directly engage with DevOps, engineering and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Drive outstanding customer experience
- Promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- Help improving and optimizing support processes, and build support tools for our customers and internal teams
- Engage with other cross-functional teams to review and improve customer engagement with MuleSoft Support and products
- Help maintaining MuleSoft Support as a differentiator
- Be part of the best team in the business and make it even better
- You will be able to hit the ground running, master Anypoint Platform connectivity model including VPC and VPN provisioning and troubleshooting. You will get familiar with MuleSoft core products and business training
- You will expand your Anypoint platform and products knowledge and get certified, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues of connectivity
- You will be capable in handling platform inquiries and issues, and consult customers on network and security architecture
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems and networking solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS and HTTP
- Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare, Pivotal Cloud Foundry as well as proxies, load balancers and networking devices
- Deep knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
About our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO Equity
- Mac or PC
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen, regularly catered lunches
- Annual, all-company week long MeetUp trip
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded company on a mission to connect the world's applications, data and devices. $593B is spent each year connecting applications, data and devices, and the challenge is growing dramatically with the explosion of cloud, big data, mobile and the Internet of Things.
We're "productizing" integration -- making it as easy to connect systems and companies as it is to connect with friends on Facebook. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud, and our growth continues to accelerate. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others.
We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. MuleSoft is recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company and 2015 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams and have the track record to prove it, visit us at www.mulesoft.com/careers and check out our openings in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Singapore, London, and more.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or to any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
Back to top