Client Architect, South Region
About the Team:
Client Architects create the vision and value match for our customers. CAs bring, not only integration expertise, but also architecture and business knowledge that they can combine to help MuleSoft better partner with our customers. Their passion for our solutions and customer success are the catalyst for deep customer relationships.
CAs also have credibility within the marketplace and share their thinking and insights at conferences and customer events. Through their activities, the CAs also bring key insights and improvement ideas to our Go To Market (GTM) process and our product development teams.
About the Position:
- Communicate MuleSoft’s point of view and adapt to customer specific points of view with respect to reference architecture, devops strategies and deployment approaches
- Support the sales team, pre-sales solution consultants, solution delivery and others by taking a consultative role in customers’ IT journey
- Effectively communicate at various levels of our customers’ organizations (Developer, Solution Architect, CIO)
- Evangelize new products and solutions as well as industry specific value propositions
- Articulate solution capabilities and value proposition both in a customer specific context as well as a market context (conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Diagnose customer pain points
- Propose customer roadmaps/solution vision plans and corresponding value
- Think beyond traditional measures of value ($) and incorporate risk, time, quality and other KPIs in a value prop
- Perform discovery to quickly understand customer priorities and pain points
- Create and deliver customer roadmaps (data and integration architecture, deployment approaches, devops strategies, etc.), solution visions and corresponding value
- Represent solution vision and value at customer specific events as well as industry forums, conferences, etc.
- Provide direction/feedback on customer needs to product development
- Provide direction/feedback on MuleSoft’s GTM approaches
- Support Marketing with evangelism activities, including writing blogs, developing presentations and speaking at industry events
- Experience in middleware and enterprise software
- Experience with reference architecture, devops processes and deployment approaches
- Experience developing customer specific value propositions and roadmaps
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required). Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together and put in startup hours, so you must be a team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will “move the needle” at MuleSoft by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top