Client Architect EMEA
About the Position:
We are looking for an outstanding customer facing Client Architect who establishes and maintains strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and who exudes a passion for understanding the business and technical needs of the customer, shows thought leadership in developing a provocative point of view and evangelises and articulates the value of the MuleSoft platform solution within the context of the client’s enterprise architecture and who can take the lead in driving the solution sale for key strategic and enterprise accounts.
The Client Architect is responsible for actively formulating and leading the potential adoption of the MuleSoft platform across the enterprise, developing the provocative point of view that clearly shows how the MuleSoft solution exactly meets the needs of the client in the API-led economy, and is a key member of the account and opportunity teams, working as the key solution advisor for strategic clients.
In order to be successful in this role, the Client Architect must be able to cogently and coherently articulate the value of the MuleSoft solution as a strategic enterprise platform. The Client Architect also has the opportunity to influence the product roadmap by communicating market needs to the product management team.
The Client Architect will successfully deliver the MuleSoft platform solution with the level of experience, depth of business acumen, architectural and technical knowledge to successfully execute the end to end solution engagement from qualification and discovery, through solutioning with the ability to take the client’s business needs, apply them within the context of the clients architecture and technology landscape and develop the proof points that include all activities from facilitating workshops through delivering proposals.
The Client Architect will have the breadth and depth of business development and technical skills and experience to pro-actively enable and drive accounts and opportunities across multiple business segments and markets and will work in close co-operation with all the necessary cross-functional teams such as sales, marketing, professional services, customer success and product management in order to rapidly grow a successful business that is doubling year on year.
- Learn MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and MuleSoft IP
- Deliver a presentation to the team around a current opportunity
- Demonstrate ability to start leading a current engagement
- Internalise at least one of the industry insight frameworks
- Internalise three customer success stories
- Lead one or more current engagements
- Deliver first MBO
- Demonstrate engagement with C Level executives
- Deliver applied bi-modal presentation to the team
- Solid educational and professional career track record
- Proven enterprise integration architect with a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context, combined with a background in enterprise Java and web services development applied within the enterprise application integration space, combined with cloud services experience (e.g. SaaS, iPaaS and API-led connectivity):
- Architectural experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or web services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Architectural experience of using Java and open systems frameworks and technologies across major enterprises (past experience as a Java Developer is preferred)
- Architectural experience of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS and/or CRM deployments across major enterprises
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required) (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Informatica, Cast Iron, Dell-Boomi or Jitterbit, etc.)
- Experience in integrating SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Workday, Netsuite, Eloqua, Taleo, SuccessFactors, Rightnow, ServiceNow and Ariba is a bonus, but not required
- Solid understanding of enterprise software frameworks and methodologies, such as PACE Layering, SDLC, TOGAF and Zachman Framework, and their application across major enterprises
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
- EMEA languages a bonus, especially German and French
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together and put in startup hours, so you must be a team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will “move the needle” at MuleSoft by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private medical
- Pension, child care vouchers, EAP and income protection benefits
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top