Channels Manager, ANZ South
About the Position:
MuleSoft is seeking an ambitious and talented Channel Sales Manager to drive new revenue through a multi-channel approach in. This role is responsible for working with existing MuleSoft channel partners, identifying new channel relationships and proactively working with the MuleSoft direct sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through the channel as well as growing the channel itself.
This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast growing market with best of breed technology. If you want to experience a fast growing company and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business then you should be at MuleSoft.
- Maximize sales through existing channel relationships and develop programs for growing/nurturing channel partners.
- Formulate, execute and review strategic plans with strategic Channel partners
- Work closely with the MuleSoft sales team to position Mule & our channel partners within strategic opportunities.
- Leverage internal & external resources to effectively position MuleSoft as the thought leader for integration & middleware across the SI/VAR channel.
- Effectively use SFDC to track, develop and report your work with potential clients, channel partners and renewals.
- Design and implement programs in conjunction with marketing to drive knowledge of MuleSoft & its products
- Proven (relevant) sales experience in a related enterprise software industry
- Highly effective at working both SI and VAR Channels
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite.
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and via the channel at or above $75K ASP and annual quota achievement of $1MM+
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skill
- Technical background would be advantageous
About our Benefits:
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Private health cover
- Choice between a Mac or a PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top