Associate Web Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact at a high-growth, pre-IPO powerhouse while building your career?
MuleSoft is looking for an Associate Web Developer to join its a high-performing Web Team and help take our website to another level. This key role is will help realize our in-house creative team’s designs into beautiful and functional websites by assisting our developers with front-end development, quality assurance, documentation and training.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for detail, a passion for user-centric design, know how to solve problems quickly and communicate efficiently. The perfect person could be a tech savvy designer, writer or artist looking to break into front-end development or a front-end developer looking to start their career at a top-notch high-tech company teeming with developers. We are looking for someone with passion and energy who wants to make a difference.
About the Position:
This position will report to the Web Director and work with a team of seasoned web developers. This role will work closely with our in-house designers and digital marketers. We need someone to help drive up our quality assurance by making sure our site is visually on brand and works perfectly on supported browsers and device. This person works as our first level support for tickets and bugs. This position should have expertise in HTML and CSS.
This position should have proficiency in design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, or Sketch. Experience in Drupal 7 is a huge plus for us. Also an experience with Google Docs, Jira, and GIT is helpful. Experience creating documentation for nontechnical users is welcome.
- Familiarize yourself with our sites by taking care of level one support tickets. Begin using our monitoring tools to identify issues with content, performance, SEO, and design consistency.
- Work on projects that require visual QA and cross-browser testing. Begin working on our templates and style sheets and learn our development workflow. Clean up our content types and take on higher level quality assurance projects.
- Start to become part of our workflow on major projects. Know how to modify CSS and HTML in Drupal and check files in our repositories.
- Become our go to person for visual QA and cross-browser testing. Helping us remove and rewrite deprecated CSS.
- Begin working on our templates and content types. Become familiar with the inner workings of Drupal. Start to help us improve the Drupal back-end UI for our colleagues.
We need a technically savvy self-starter with a track record of getting things done with speed and quality. We want someone who will value assisting colleagues with both simple and complex requests. This is a collaborative position that works with colleagues in offices around the world. Excellent oral, and written communication is a must.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries + twice-yearly market salary revisions
- Pre-IPO Equity
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Top quality offices with spacious working space
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Onsite English lessons.
- Opportunities to travel to our HQ in San Francisco
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top