Associate Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, North
MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Associate Solutions Consultant to join our extremely talented and collaborative Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth in the region. As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to organizations across every industry, including Buffalo Wild Wings, McDonald's Corporation, and Redwood Logistics (3PLogic). The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your partnership for providing technical and product expertise for sales engagements, and you will make significant contributions to both the success of the team and customers' goals by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become certified in MuleSoft’s Developer trainings
- Complete MuleSoft’s KickStart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer scenario role playing
- Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Successfully deliver your first Self Service Asset by end of second quarter
- Present/demonstrate the technical features of the MuleSoft Product Set and how they address the customer’s challenges
- Support the functional and technical delivery of RFP responses and develop Proofs of Concepts (PoCs)
- Scope, plan. and execute a Technical Validation event, ensuring that the scope and committed resources used are appropriate given the size of the opportunity, and liaise with the customer during the process
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field into Product Marketing and Engineering
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Hands-on development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development either in an enterprise or academic environment
- Exposure to Integration and/or API management tools and frameworks which could cover other vendor’s products or general SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies such as iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc., is preferred
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top