Account Development Representative Intern
About the Team:
Come join the MuleSoft account development team and be surrounded by a powerhouse team of dynamic sales trailblazers, leading the charge in Silicon Valley business development.
As a critical arm of MuleSoft’s sales organization, the team leads MuleSoft’s outcome-based sale, applying deep discovery and research in order to engage and inspire prospects towards the path of API-led connectivity, resulting in the highest quality, quantity and velocity of strategic pipeline.
Our team is dedicated to fostering meaningful personal and professional growth, creating an unparalleled culture of winning, engagement, empowerment, learning and team. We are an elite team of the highest-caliber individuals, salespeople and leaders, not only within MuleSoft, but across our industry.
About the Position:
- 30 Days:
- Complete industry leading Account Development Training program in our San Francisco HQ. Learn about MuleSoft’s values and culture, meet our global leaders, get equipped with various sales techniques, and gain a basic understanding of MuleSoft’s offering, the competition, the impact of connectivity, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- No quota responsibility
- 60 Days:
- Achieve 50% of target goals
- Craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base
- Strengthen your sales skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching
- Achieve fluency in reframing both business and technical solutions at a C-suite level with prospects
- 75 Days:
- Achieve 75% of target goals
- Be an integral part of the sales team and essential to the revenue success of your region
- Have a firm grasp of sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters
- Drive a culminating project where you research/implement an innovative idea of your choice that will optimize MuleSoft’s AD team’s workflow, processes, strategy, or sales tool utilization.
- You desire the opportunity to be a part of an elite team: You agree that “good enough” is the enemy of “great"
- You are not typical: You want more than the typical sales development or account generation role. You want to work for the best sales and account development organization in the industry
- You are incredibly bright: You have the cognitive horsepower and desire to craft and deliver MuleSoft’s sales strategies for a variety of complex buyers
- You are an eager and restless learner: You are constantly looking for new ways to grow both personally and professionally
- You are a challenger: You love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting. You are radically candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return
- You want to be surrounded by the best team possible: You seek out those who push you to be better and enable you to grow through continuous coaching
- You go above and beyond for your team: You want your team to trust in your ability to execute with excellence
- You thrive when you’re out of your comfort zone: You have a track record of pushing yourself to grow both professionally and personally
- You’re a leader: You don’t simply work hard, you seize ownership and do what it takes to get things done
- You are looking to launch your career: You’re not simply shopping around for your next job. You want the opportunity to continue to rapidly grow and develop as a professional
Our Core Values:
- Excellence: We’re humble, but we take deep pride in our intense will to win, and our desire be the best
- Grit: We are tenacious and persevere. We bias for action and choose the difficult path over the easy one
- Leadership: We don’t make excuses. The buck starts and stops with us
- Learners: We invest in our growth and continually strive to realize our fullest potential
- Innovation: We’re creative and resourceful, never afraid to challenge the status quo
About Our Benefits:
- Industry leading sales training program -- think of it as a four week “MBA in sales”
- Incredible, open office, based in the heart of San Francisco
- Catered, healthy lunches - three times weekly
- Fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast, and healthy snacks
- Ample opportunities for team building outside of the office
- Regular, themed happy hours
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top