Account Development Representative (French Speaking)
About the Team:
Warning: this is not a traditional Account Development role or Account Development team.
What does a sales/business development role mean to you? 200 calls per day? Spamming emails? Sitting in the back where no one can hear you? A ladder to nowhere?
It means something completely different to us. At MuleSoft, the Account Development Team are the company's premier demand generation experts, driving collaboration across a broader account team to drive the strategy for penetrating strategic companies and prospects. As we bring a transformational, highly complex platform to market, you will lead our efforts to drive targeted engagements with senior executives and technical leaders to articulate and inspire them around industry trends and our vision of API-led connectivity - how mobile, SaaS, IoT, and the democratization of information is leading to an IT revolution requiring a fundamentally different approach to connecting data, devices and people.
As a member of MuleSoft Account Development, investing in professional development is not just a tagline, but a core belief. MuleSoft Account Development is committed to providing ample opportunities to grow & learn, and we've built an impeccable track record of developing and promoting team members into field sales, leadership, customer success, marketing, training/enablement, and operational careers within the company.
About the Position:
MuleSoft’s Account Development Representative position is the job to join to give you the platform to take your career in a direction that reflects your strengths and interests. We’re looking to create the future leaders and executives of MuleSoft in you within 18 - 24 months from joining. This program allows you to drive your career and become a world class sales and customer athlete.
- 30 Days:
- 2 weeks in our San Francisco HQ learning about MuleSoft’s values and culture, meeting our global leaders, and learning what the Account Development team does and how we do it.
- 2 weeks in London with extensive shadowing and on the job training from your manager, mentors, and colleagues. Get to know your teammates and cross functional partners
- Undergoing our industry leading account development training and forming a solid foundation of skills for the future
- Form a basic understanding of MuleSoft’s offering and how we help our customers
- 60 Days:
- Achieve 50% quota ramp-up
- Work closely with your AE’s to start outbounding into accounts and generating quality opportunities whilst adding value to their sales pipeline
- Continue to strengthen your sales skills and technical knowledge with regular in-line coaching and experience
- Return to San Francisco for a further week of deeper learning about our products, the industry we play in, our competitors, and key case studies on how we are driving transformation. You will also be fluent in reframing both business and technical solutions at a C-suite level with prospects.
- 90 Days:
- Achieve 75% quota ramp
- Be an integral part of the sales team and essential to the revenue success of your vertical and region
- Have a firm grasp of sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters
- You are not typical. You’ve consistently excelled by grit, determination, and effort across the facets of university, work experience and extracurricular activities.
- You are a challenger. You love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting
- You are an eager and restless learner and agree that “good enough” is the enemy of “great”
- You want to be surrounded by teammates who push you to be better, and be enabled to grow through continuous coaching and skilling
- You hunt for opportunities to go above and beyond for your team, and they can rely on you to execute with excellence
- You don’t simply work hard - you seize ownership and do what it takes to get things done
- You own your career and are serious about its trajectory
- You want an opportunity to gain the knowledge and one-of-a-kind experiences that will rapidly propel your professional development
- You thrive when you’re out of your comfort zone, and have a track record of pushing yourself to grow both professionally and personally
- You have at least an Upper Second Class Honors or equivalent from a reputable university
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private medical
- Pension, child care vouchers, EAP and income protection benefits
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top